What is SEO and why is it important for Blogs?
This question often troubles many new bloggers. In today’s digital age, if you want to come in front of people, then online is the only way where you can be present in front of crores of people simultaneously.
Here, you can either present yourself through video or you can reach people through your content. But to do this, you have to come in the first pages of search engines because these are the pages which visitors like more and also trust.
But it is not easy to reach here because for this you have to do SEO of your articles properly. Meaning they have to be properly optimized so that they can rank in the search engine. And its process is called SEO. At the same time in this article, we will get information about what SEO is called and how to do it.
Like this, SEO is the life of Blogging. This is because if you want to write any good article if your article is not ranked properly then the chances of getting traffic in it are negligible. In this case, all the hard work of writers doesn’t pay off.
So if you are serious about blogging, then you must keep information about SEO tutorials. By doing this, they will be useful in your later work. There are no such rules of SEO, rather they are based on some Google Algorithms and it constantly changes.
One thing must be noted that if someone tells you that he is a big SEO Expert then never believe him because to date no one has been able to mastery SEO.
This thing is like this and it changes with time and according to the need. But still, there are some fundamentals in Google SEO guide which are always the same. So Bloggers must always keep themselves updated with new SEO techniques.
With this, you will know about the trends going on in the market so that you can also make necessary changes in your articles, which will help you rank later.
Today we will know what is SEO? Friends, in the last article we had known that it is easy to earn money online? Blogging is also a platform that gives you the means to earn money online.
I have given you a lot of information related to blogging, which can be very useful to make your blog successful.
But more important than all those things, which is very important to get success in blogging career is SEO. Today we will know what is search engine optimization and why is it important for Blog?
What is SEO:-
SEO or Search Engine Optimization may be a technique that brings our page to the highest rank on the search engines. We all know what a search engine is. Google is the famous search engine in the whole world, aside from this, more search engines like Bing, Yahoo exists. With the help of SEO, we can keep our blog in the No.1 position on all search engines.
For example, if we attend Google and search by typing any keyword, then Google shows you all the contents associated with that keyword. These contents which we see all come from different blogs.
The result we see at the top is at No.1 rank in Google, only then it has retained its place at the top. No.1 means SEO has been used correctly in their blog, by which it gets more visitors which is why that blog has become popular.
SEO helps content creators to bring their blog/website to No.1 rank in Google. This is a technique that increases the number of visitors on your website by placing it at the top of the search result of the search engine.
If your website is at the top of the search result, then internet users will first visit your site itself, which increases the chances of getting more and more traffic on your site, and your income also starts to be good. It is vital to use SEO to extend organic traffic on your website.
Why SEO is Important for Blog?
You know what SEO is, let’s now know why it is important for the blog. We use SEO to form our website accessible to the people.
Suppose We have created a website and published good high-quality content in it, but if we do not use SEO, then our website will not reach the people and there will not be any benefit to building a website.
If we do not use SEO, whenever a user searches a keyword, if there is any content related to that keyword in your website, then the user will not be able to access your website because the search engine will not be able to find our site nor be able to store the content of the website on the search engine’s database, which will make it very difficult to have traffic on your website.
Understanding SEO is not so difficult, if you learn it, then you can make your blog very better and increase its value in the search engine.
After learning SEO, once you use it for your blog, then you’ll not see its result immediately, for this, you’ve got to twiddling my thumbs and do your work. Because the fruit of patience is nice and you’ll definitely see the color of your diligence.
- Most users use search engines within the internet to urge answers to their questions. In such a situation, they pay more attention to the highest results shown by the program . In such a situation, if you furthermore may want to return ahead of individuals, then you’ll even have to require the help of SEO to rank the blog.
- SEO isn’t just for search engines, but by having good SEO practices, it helps to reinforce the user experience and also increases the usability of your website.
- Users trust only the highest results and this increases the trust of that website. So it’s vital to understand within the context of SEO.
- SEO is additionally vital for the social promotion of your site. Because people that see your site during a program like Google, then they mostly share them in social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- SEO plays a crucial role in increasing the traffic of any site.
- SEO helps you stay ahead in any competition. for instance, if two websites are selling similar things, then the web site that’s SEO optimized attracts more customers and their sales also increase, whereas the opposite isn’t ready to do this much.
Types of SEO:-
There are two types of SEO, one is Onpage SEO and the other is Offpage SEO. The work of these two is completely different, let us also know about them.
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Local SEO
1. On-Page SEO
On-page SEO work is done in your blog. This means correctly designing your website which is SEO friendly. Use the template on your website by following the rule of SEO. Writing good content and using good keywords in them is the most searched in the search engine.
Using keywords in the right place in the page such as Title, Meta description, Using keywords in content makes it easy for Google to know who your content is written on and helps to quickly rank your website on Google page. Due to which the traffic of your blog increases.
Way to do On Page SEO:-
Here we’ll study some such techniques, with the assistance of which we’ll be ready to do On Blog SEO during a great way to our blog or website.
1. Website Speed:-
Website speed may be a vital link from the purpose of view of SEO. it’s been found from a survey that any Visitor stays at the most 5 to six seconds on a blog or website.
If he doesn’t open within this point, then he leaves him and migrates to a different. And this is often also applicable for Google because if your blog doesn’t open soon, then a negative signal reaches Google that this blog isn’t that good or it’s not in no time. So keep your site speed nearly as good as possible.
Here I have give some important tips in order that you’ll speed up your blog or website:
- Use simple and attractive theme
- Don’t use more plugins
- Keep image size to a minimum
- Use W3 Total cache and WP super cache plugins
2. Website Navigation:- It should be easy to maneuver around in your blog or website in order that no visitor and Google have any problem with moving from one page to a different.
3. Title Tag:- Make the title tag in your website excellent in order that if any visitor reads it, then click it on your title as soon as possible, this may also increase your CTR.
The way to observe Title Tag: – Don’t use quite 65 words in your title because Google doesn’t show the title tag in Google searches after 65 words.
4. The way to write the URL of the post: Always keep the URL of your post as simple and short as you’ll.
5. Internal Link:- This is often an excellent thanks to rank your post. With this, you’ll interlink your related pages with one another. With this, all of your Interlinked pages are often easily ranked.
6. Alt Tag:- Confirms to use images in your website post. Because you’ll get tons of traffic from images, so don’t forget to place ALT TAG in it while using the image.
7. Content, Heading, and keyword
As we all realize content, is often a really important link. Because Content is additionally called King and therefore the better your content is going to be, the higher are going to be the valuation of the location. Therefore, write the content of a minimum of 800 words.
With this, you’ll also give complete information and it’s also good for SEO. Never steal or copy content from anyone else.
Heading: Special care should be taken of the headings of your article because it features a great impact on SEO. The title of the article is H1 and then you’ll nominate Subheadings from H2, H3, etc. With this, you want to use the main target keyword.
Keyword: When writing a piece of writing, use the LSI Keyword. With this, you’ll easily link people’s Searches. BOLD important keywords with it in order that Google and visitors know that these are important keywords and can attract their attention.
These were some information about some point on-page SEO.
2. Off-Page SEO
Off-page SEO is the work of the blog. In off-page SEO, we’ve to market our blog like getting too many popular blogs and commenting on their article and submitting a link to our website, this is often called a backlink. Backlink makes the web site very profitable.
To make an attractive page of your website on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Quora, and increase your followers, there are chances of increasing more visitors to your website.
Those who are very popular in big blogs submit guest posts on their blog, this will let the visitors coming to their blog know you and traffic will start coming to your website.
How to do Off-Page SEO:-
Here, I will tell you about some Off-Page SEO Techniques, which will prove to be very useful for you.
1. Search Engine Submission: You should submit your website correctly to all search engines.
2. Bookmarking: The page and post of your blog or website should be submitted to the website containing the bookmarking.
3.Directory Submission: Your blog or website should be submitted in a directory with popular high PR.
4.Social Media: Make a profile on your blog or website page and social media and add a link to your website like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn
5.Classified Submission: Go to the Free Classified Website and advertise your website for free.
6. Q & A site: You can go to the website with the question and answer and ask any question and put a link to your site.
7. Blog Commenting: By visiting your blog related blog, you can comment in their post and put a link to your website (link should be placed where the website is written)
8. Pin: You can post the image of your website on Pinterest, this is a very good way to increase traffic.
9. Guest Post: You can do Guest Post by visiting the related blog from your website, it is best that from where you can take a do-follow link and that too in the right way.
3. Local SEO
Often people ask what is Local SEO? If I believe, the answer is hidden in the question itself.
If you dissolve Local SEO, then it is the complement of two words Local + SEO. That is, SEO is done keeping in mind a local audience is called Local SEO.
his is a technique in which your website or blog is specially optimized so that it can rank better on the search engine for a local audience.
By the way, with the help of a website, you can target the entire internet, while if you want to target a particular locality only, then you have to use Local SEO for this.
In this, you have to optimize your city name, while the address details will also have to be optimized simultaneously. At the same time, say it in a narrow manner, then you have to optimize your site in such a way that people can know you not only online but also offline.
Example of Local SEO
If you have a local business, such as a shop, where people come to visit you often, then if you optimize your website, in such a way that people can reach you easily in real life.
If here you only target your own local area and according to that you optimize your site SEO. Then this type of SEO is called “local SEO“.
What is the difference between SEO and Internet marketing?
Many people have many doubts about SEO and Internet Marketing. They think that these two are often the same. But in response to this, I want to say that SEO is a type of tool, they can also call it a part of Internet marketing. Internet marketing makes it very easy to use.
What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
The main difference between SEO and SEM is that SEO is a crucial part of SEM. Let’s know about both SEO and SEM.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a process by which a blogger optimizes his blog or website in such a way that he can rank the articles of the blog in the search engine and from there can bring free traffic to his blog.
SEM or Search Engine Marketing is a marketing process through which you can make your blog more visible in search engines so that you get traffic whether it is free traffic (SEO) or paid traffic (Paid
The main objective of SEO is to optimize your blog/website properly in order that it can recover ranking within the program. At the same time, with SEM you can get more than SEO. Because it is not only limited to free traffic but also includes other methods such as PPC advertising etc.
Information about SEO:-
If you have a blog or a website, then you will know a lot about basic SEO and how it works. But I know that there are many of you who do not have any knowledge about basic SEO.
That’s why I thought that you should be informed about some very important SEO Terms so that you too can get to know about it.
- Backlink: Also called its inlink or simply link, it is a hyperlink in another website that points towards your website. Backlinks are very important from the perspective of SEO, as it directly influences the Search Ranking of any webpage.
- Page Rank: Page Rank is an algorithm that Google uses to estimate which of the most important pages is on the Web.
- Anchor text: Anchor text of any backlink is a type of text that is clickable. If your Keyword is available in your Anchor Text, then it will also help you a lot from an SEO point of view.
- Title Tag: Title Tag is primarily the title of any web page and is a very important factor for Google’s Search Algorithm.
- Meta Tags: Just like Title Tag, using the Meta Tag, Search Engines find out what is in the content on the pages.
- With the help of Search Algorithm: Google’s search algorithm, we can find which web pages are relevant to the whole Internet. About 200 algorithms work in Google’s Search Algorithm.
- SERP: Its full form is the Search Engine Results Page. It basically shows equivalent pages which are relevant consistent with Google Search Engines.
- Keyword Density: This Keyword Density shows what percentage times any Keyword article has been used. Keyword density is extremely important from an SEO point of view.
- Keyword Stuffing:Like I already said that Keyword Density is very important from SEO point of view, but if a Keyword is used more than necessary, it is called Keyword Stuffing. This is called Negative SEO because it’s a nasty effect on your blog.
- Robots.txt: This is nothing much but a file that is kept in the root of the domain. Using this, search bots are informed about how the structure of the website is.
What are organic and inorganic results?
There are mainly two sorts of listings on SERP (Search Engine Result Page) – Organic and Inorganic.
In this, we have to pay Google for Inorganic Listing. That is, these are Paid and have to pay money on it.
At the same time, Organic listing is completely free, that is, without paying any money, we can also come to the top page of Google, but for this, you have to do SEO first.
You must have understood what SEO is. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write below in the comments.
With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
If you liked this article about my search engine optimization or you have got something to learn from it, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. to show your happiness and excitement.
Thank You 😊